Why Choose Us?
- MYCAA & WIA Approved
- Easy to Follow Curriculum
- Quality Training
- Flexible Class Schedules: Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Job Placements Assistance
- Financial Assistance Program
- Complete Your Training in Just 10 Weeks
|Monday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Start a NEW Career
as a Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
Due to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and an aging population, the career outlook for medical billing and coding technicians is expected to grow at a rate of 22-percent through the year 2022, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
MIHT offers a Medical Insurance Billing and Coding program can provide you with the skills to perform a variety of administrative health information functions in an insurance office setting. These skills include tasks associated with organizing, analyzing and technically evaluating health insurance claim forms as well as coding diseases, surgeries, medical procedures and other therapies for billing and collection. Individuals in this field are responsible for organizing and managing health information and data for the purpose of billing patients and securing reimbursement from insurance providers.
Students will be prepared to sit for the following nationally recognized qualifications:
- American Medical Billing Association (AMBA) – www.ambanet.net – Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) – www.ahima.org – Certified Coding Apprentice (CCA)
- American Academy Professional Coders (AAPC) – firstname.lastname@example.org – Certified Professional Coder Apprentice (CPC-A)
- National Health Career Association (NHA) – www.nhanow.com – Certified Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Complete Your Training in
Just 10 Weeks!
- Approved by the NHA
(National Healthcare Association)
- Accredited Programs by the NCCA
(National Commission for Certifying Agencies)