Why Choose Us?
- MYCAA & WIA Approved
- Easy to Follow Curriculum
- Quality Training
- Flexible Class Schedules: Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Job Placements Assistance
- Financial Assistance Program
- Complete Your Training in Just 10 Weeks
|Monday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Medical Administrative Assisting
Employment of health information technicians is projected to grow 15 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. The demand for health services is expected to increase as the population ages.
As a Medical Administrative Assistant, you’ll keep healthcare offices running efficiently and effectively. This is a highly-rewarding profession - and not only monetarily. Medical assistants are often the first to greet and help patients, and can help set the stage for a patient’s experience.
As a Medical Administrative Assistant, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Review and answer practice correspondence
- Operate computer systems to accomplish office tasks
- Answer calls, schedule appointments, greet patients and maintain files
- Update and maintain patient and other practice-specific information
- Coordinate operation reports such as time and attendance
Medical assisting is one of the fastest-growing careers in America. By becoming a Medical Administrative Assistant, you’ll have the recognized credentials healthcare employers are searching for now. Don’t wait a moment longer to change your life — start your path to becoming a Medical Assistant!
Complete Your Training in
Just 10 Weeks!
- Approved by the NHA
(National Healthcare Association)
- Accredited Programs by the NCCA
(National Commission for Certifying Agencies)