Electronic Health Records Training in Lorton, VA
Employment of health information technicians is projected to grow 15% from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. The overall demand for health services is expected to increase as the population ages.
In the healthcare industry, electronic health records specialists serve an important role, which is why most employers require certification. The security, completeness, and accuracy of patient data are critical.
The CEHRS is a nationally-recognized credential that can set you apart. After undergoing electronic health records training in Lorton & Sterling, VA, at the Metropolitan Institute of Health & Technology, you’ll be ready to confidently perform the following tasks:
- Audit Patient Records for Compliance
- Abstract Clinical Information for Reports
- Perform Basic Coding to Submit Reimbursement Claims
- Process Release Of Information (ROI) Requests for Medical Records
- Review Patient Records for Completion & Accuracy
- Collect Patient Demographic & Insurance Information
- Discuss Patient Information with Physicians & Insurance Professionals
Contact our staff to learn how you can improve your career prospects with electronic health records training. We offer dynamic educational programs at our institute in Lorton and Sterling, Virginia.