Why Choose Us?
- MYCAA & WIA Approved
- Easy to Follow Curriculum
- Quality Training
- Flexible Class Schedules: Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Job Placements Assistance
- Financial Assistance Program
- Complete Your Training in Just 10 Weeks
|Monday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
FAQ'sWhy should I become a member of the allied health care field?
Becoming a member of the allied health care field is the beginning of a rewarding and professional career with outstanding income potential, employment and growth opportunities and joining a dynamic profession.OUTSTANDING INCOME POTENTIAL
- Experienced health care professionals have potential for a high salary
- Great benefits which include insurance, paid vacations, flexible hours and 401K
- Launch a career in a rewarding professional environment
- Help and interact with people to provide health care
- Flexible full time and part time positions available
- Use your experience as dental assistant anywhere in the United States
- High demand for dental assistants in the health care industry
- Tremendous potential for growth within the profession
- Expanding duties to include office manager, treatment coordinator, anesthesia tech and specialist assistant.
At MIHT, our students benefit from a hands-on training program in a fully functional state-of-the-art classroom. Students are taught using the latest equipment, procedures, and audio-visual aids. MIHT offers flexible class schedules: daytime, evening and weekend classes. The programs are accelerated to provide you with the great education in a short period of time. This enables our students to maintain their current jobs while completing our program to start a new and exciting career. What kind of career and technical training do you want? Education beyond high school at a career or technical school can lead to a degree, diploma, or certificate. With so many options, you'll want to find the program that best matches your natural skills, abilities, and interests in order to prepare for a successful career in the field of your choice. At MIHT, you benefit from the high demand for health care professionals. There is a high demand for trained health care professionals nationwide. Employment is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations at least through the year 2010.QUALITY TRAINING
MIHT offers quality training to its students so they can learn entry-level skills. Students can start a new career even if they have no previous experience. Our program is designed by actual professionals including dentist and doctors.SHORT-TERM ECONOMICAL TRAINING
At MIHT we offer a much focused, economical hands-on program. Our tuition is low and we offer a very flexible financial assistance program to our students.EASY-TO-FOLLOW CURRICULUM
The MIHT curriculums are designed to be followed very easily by our students. Our instructors are very focused on teaching what is required to our students so they can excel in the chosen field. Our biggest asset at MIHT is that our students learn in an actual dental office. The skills our students acquire prepare them to be confident and successful for their new career.
Complete Your Training in
Just 10 Weeks!
- Approved by the NHA
(National Healthcare Association)
- Accredited Programs by the NCCA
(National Commission for Certifying Agencies)