Why Choose Us?
- MYCAA & WIA Approved
- Easy to Follow Curriculum
- Quality Training
- Flexible Class Schedules: Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Job Placements Assistance
- Financial Assistance Program
- Complete Your Training in Just 10 Weeks
|Monday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Electronic Health Records
Employment of health information technicians is projected to grow 15 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. The demand for health services is expected to increase as the population ages.
The security, completeness and accuracy of patient data are critical. In the healthcare industry, Electronic Health Records Specialists serve an important role, which is why most employers require a certification. The CEHRS is a nationally-recognized credential that can set you apart.
As an Electronic Health Records Specialist, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Audit patient records for compliance
- Abstract clinical information for reports
- Perform basic coding to submit reimbursement claims
- Process Release of Information (ROI) requests for medical records
- Review patient records to ensure completion and accuracy
- Collect patient demographic and insurance information
- Discuss patient information with physicians and insurance professionals
Complete Your Training in
Just 10 Weeks!
- Approved by the NHA
(National Healthcare Association)
- Accredited Programs by the NCCA
(National Commission for Certifying Agencies)